Intermediate Make Up Artistry
Aspiring Cosmetologist, Makeup Artists, Hairdresser and Manicurists
Primer, Foundation, Concealer, Setting Powder, Finishing Powder, Blushers, High lighters,
Countor & Bronzers.
Shapes, Tools, Pencils, Gels & Powder. (Stencil)
Primer, Primer base, Eyes Spaces (inner corners, middle, outer corners, lids, crease,
Brow-bone), shadows, tools, glitter, liners, pencil wings, lashes, (smokeys
& Natural) mascara.
Primer, Lipstick (mattes, satin, gloss, shimmer, liner (pencils), O’mbres (lips) shaping.
Total looks: Full faces, (inclusive of all components)
Tool list: could be purchased at any Beauty Store in Castries or Bay Walk Mall,
Brush Set – Angle brush, powder brush, blush brush, showder brushes.
* setting powder, setting spray
* Foundation, press Powder, finishing powder
* Small showder palettes, nudes and colour
* Contour set, blending sponges,
* Dark brown & black brow pencil
* Brown & black eye liners, black mascara, (liquid pencil)
* Lashes, lip liners
* Lip stick & gloss, eye primers
* Toner, face towel, wipes
* Moisturizers, small mirror, tweezer
* Sharpner, head band
* Primer, setting spray and toner
* Foundation – liquid, cream, cream to powder – liquid to powder
* Colours shades for skin
* Concealers – types, liquid or cream, colour & shades
* Setting powder – shades and colours
* Finishing powders, shades/ colour/press/loose powder
* Brushes, blending sponges powder puffs
Method of Assessment:
Class exercises Practical/Theoretical exams will be conducted at the end of the course.
Successful participants will be issued a Certificate of Accomplishment and unsuccessful participants will be issued a Certificate of Attendance