This course is designed to assist Accountants and Accounts Clerks in using accounting software to simplify the work processes of an accounts department. It facilitates the reproduction of reports and financial statements which enable managers to make more informed decisions about the financial position of their businesses.
* Setting-up a company
* Creating a Chart of Accounts
* Creating Journal Entries
* Setting up of Inventory Accounts
* Updating Inventory Accounts
* Setting-up the Accounts Receivables Ledger
* Creating a list of customers
* Creating invoices and Credit Notes
* Receiving payments
* Making Deposits
* Setting-up the Accounts Payables Ledger
* Creating a list of vendors
* Creating a Purchase Order
* Entering Invoices and Credit Notes
* Making Payments
* Reconciling the Bank Account
* Generating Financial Statements
* Report Printing
* Report Customization
Method of Assessment Class exercises, and exams.
deposit – $245.00 and balance to be paid off on February 23rd 2019.